It is Not Yours!
“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” Romans 12:19
Taking what does not belong to you violate the eight commandments that said: “YOU SHALL NOT STEAL.” Likewise, greediness can also lead people to take what does not belong to them even when God said, “Vengeance is Mine… ” they still take it from Him. People are very desperate to the extent that they always take what belongs to God.
God said vengeance is mine; I will repay the people that hurt you in due time. Romans, 12:19 says, “brother and sister, do not avenge yourselves; instead, leave room for His wrath. For it is written: Vengeance belongs to Me; I will repay, says the Lord.” In other words, He says, Forgive those that hurt you and let them go, though you might appear as a fool, while you are releasing them into the hands of Him that says, “VENGEANCE IS MINE…”
Julius Caesar once wept and said, “I seek not revenge, but victory.” Uhmm! As 2019 going towards an end and you continue your life journey, I encourage you ‘Do Not Seek Revenge, but Seek Victory.’ As a matter of truth, one of our motto for this ministry says, “Victory is Mine.” Seeking for victory instead of vengeance is one of the keys to enjoying #MAGNIFICENT #LIFE. We believe that making mistakes belongs to humans, but to forgive is Divine.”
Therefore, let go, forgive, and forget. Allow God to do justice; He knows what is right and wrong. Do not pay evil for evil. Be patient, consider the deeds carefully; do not take vengeance into your hands. Proverbs 20:22 says, “do not say, “I will avenge this evil!” Wait on the LORD, and He will deliver you.”
1. Begin to thank God for the life that he has given us, for the price he paid through his only begotten son JESUS. As you begin to worship, just say, “I LOVE JESUS.
2. Pray that God should give strength to forgive those who have wrong you in one way or another. (You can pray this prayer on behalf of SOMEBODY and share the message with them).
3. Pray against every device and plan of the enemy, such as UNFORGIVENESS, to set you up to catch fire now.
4. Holy Ghost fire, burn every spirit of anxiety and depression away from my heart… In thy name of Jesus.
5. If you need prayer, feel free to message. Your Testimony is sure.