REJOICE AT ALL TIMES!
1 Thessalonians 5:16 “Rejoice at all times.”
Anytime the Bible emphasis on something, that means the benefit outweighs the instructions. Though I do understand that no negative report or incident is suitable to give God praise at times, I encourage you to REJOICE.
1. For your own sake, REJOICE;
Do not let depression get in the way of God grace and gratitude in your life. The more you think about what happened yesterday or a few years ago, the more you lose strength for today and the future. Always remember that you do not have control over every matter of life.
2. For the sake of your loved ones, REJOICE;
What you have inside of you, is what you extend to others around. If you have stress and frustration, you will stress other people out. However, if you extend grace and love to yourself, likewise you will extend the same thing to others as well.
3. For the sake of Christ in you, REJOICE; 1Thessalonians 5:8 says “be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.” Jesus Christ has extended the grace of God to us so that we can enjoy life in abundance. As a Christian, we have to continue to accept the Joy of the Lord as our strength. We have to understand that the grace of God is sufficient for us. When your head is down, people will question you about your God.
Therefore, I encourage you to be thankful, give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name; make known his deeds among your families, friends, and neighbors. Always hope in the Lord your God, not in your man or woman. Be Thankful. “Rejoice at all times.”
• I pray that the JOY of the Lord will flow in your heart, in your home and in your ministry in Jesus name.
• At the name of Jesus, Every source of sadness or sorrow in your home or family shall be close now.
• Give God the praise and honor. Hallelujah.