LIGHT UP YOUR WORLD.
“You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden” Matt.5:14
From today, you will definitely begin to think, act, and speak differently because you will eventually realize that-“you are indeed the light of the world.’ What a radical thought! In this world, there is so much darkness. People are struggling with sin, sickness, famine, grieve, pain, depression, retrogression, stagnancy, corruption, war, and every kind of demonic oppression. Believe me…the list is endless!
Unfortunately, people are expecting God to come down and change their lives and community. On the other hand, some other people want to blame God for every wrong thing in the world He gave a man to subdue and dominate. Forgetting that God has given us all the power to do good things, but led astray by our own greed, selfishness, and greed. It’s time to stop blaming God for everything that happens in our life or society. We need to start looking at ourselves as a light to light up the world.
Therefore, my dear friend, stop daydreaming! You are the cure, solution, help, hope, peacemaker, friend, companion, and comfort everyone are looking for! Yes… You are, and you can! Stop hiding under the bucket, stand tall, and shine bright like diamonds and stars in the middle of darkness that surrounds you. You are the light, your presence will bring out all those who have lost their way. As far that you still breathing and living, you are the light. Jesus said it prophetically in John 9:5, “While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”
1. Psalm 139:14 I praise you, Lord, because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are beautiful, I know that full well.
2. Thank God for making me Who I Am today
3. Isaiah 54:15; LORD, let every evil gathering against the glory and the expansion of my business scatter, scatter, and scatter by fire and thunder in Jesus name.
4. Every enemy that stands as a hindrance to my divine light or planning to hide my light, Father, let your Holy Spirit raise up a standard against them in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 59:19).
5. Father, as I call your name in prayer today, please answer me according to the promises in your word in the name of Jesus (Job 11:17).
6. From now on, I (add your name) will shine. Declare it as much as you are satisfied.